Imagineer has released mocha Pro 5.2 – a significant release with serious improvements, including added support for floating licenses, a new render license option (!), and even faster GPU planar tracking!
New in mocha Pro 5.2
- New Floating License Support: You can now run both the mocha Pro standalone and mocha Pro plug-in options off one floating license server.
- New Render License Option: A new Render License option allows users to render projects on a networked render farm or different workstation without taking up a full license.
- Improved GPU tracking performance: mocha’s planar tracking has been updated to take advantage of supported video card hardware for significantly faster motion tracking. OpenCL GPU tracking in mocha v5.2 is even faster and now supports 16 and 32 bit source images.
- New Apply Tracking Feature in After Effects Plug-in: You can now apply generated tracking data to other layers via the plug-in interface rather than exporting to the clipboard.
- Improvements & bug fixes: including improved Python scripting support, improved handling of larger, multi-layer projects and numerous plug-in fixes for Adobe, Avid and OFX.
Read more: http://www.imagineersystems.com/blog/major-new-point-release-mocha-pro-5-2/
Leave a Reply