IBC is underway in Amsterdam and Flanders Scientific have some fantastic updates, with new products, capabilities and prototypes making their IBC debut. XM310K First Look Announced at NAB 2017 and making an appearance at IBC is the brand new XM310K. 31″ 4K monitor 4096 x 2160 native resolution HDR reference mastering monitor Support for multiple HDR formats 2,000 cd/m2 peak […]
IBC is underway in Amsterdam and Flanders Scientific have some fantastic updates, with new products, capabilities and prototypes making their IBC debut.
XM310K First Look
Announced at NAB 2017 and making an appearance at IBC is the brand new XM310K.
- 31″ 4K monitor
- 4096 x 2160 native resolution
- HDR reference mastering monitor
- Support for multiple HDR formats
- 2,000 cd/m2 peak luminance
- 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
See more information and specifications now at FlandersScientific.com/XM310K.
XM550U Production Model on Display
Also making its debut at NAB 2017, a production model of the new XM550U is now on show at IBC.
- 55″ UHD Monitor
- 3840×2160 UHD native resolution
- OLED panel
- SDR Mastering Monitor
- HDR Preview Monitor
- Supports 12G, 6G, and Quad 3G SDI connections
See more information and specifications now at FlandersScientific.com/XM550U.
New DM Series Features
The DM series monitors have seen some great new features added to them, including Customizable Multi-Color Waveform and 3rd Generation Focus Assist.
Can’t make it to IBC? You can find videos highlighting these functions and other popular features such as PAP and Adjustable LUM Coloring at FSI’s Vlog page at FlandersScientific.com/vlog/.
Here’s an example, showcasing one of the latest features, Side-by-Side Monitoring Overview. FSI’s unique live side-by-side monitoring feature allows for mixed formats, mixed frame rates, and even mixed input types to be viewed together in PAP, PIP, or POP configurations.
New Lower Price on DM170
The incredibly powerful 16.5″ DM170 has a new list price of just $3,495*
- Reference Grade 16.5″ 10bit panel
- Wide Gamut Capable (100% P3 Coverage)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs
- Connects directly to your favorite on set grading applications (internal / real-time LUT box)
- Ultra power-efficient @ just 23 Watts
- Durable construction with all metal chassis and optional gorilla glass screen protector
- Lightweight and portable (8 lbs / 3.6 kg)
- Features 3rd Gen Focus Assist, ScopeStream, Adjustable
- Exposure Check, new Multi-Color Real Time Waveform
*US List price. Asian price varies with shipping, etc.
Email us for more information & pricing.