INTRODUCTION TO DAVINCI RESOLVE 15
A BLACKMAGIC DESIGN CERTIFIED COURSE
Next Course: 20 – 22 July 2018 | US$380 | Few seats remaining
DaVinci Resolve is the first software to combine professional editing, color, visual effects and audio all in a single integrated workflow, while offering true multi user collaboration!
This is a 3-day course which covers all aspects of DaVinci Resolve 15: editing, colour correction, visual effects and audio.
- An overview of the course as follows:
- Organising a new project
- Assembling a rough cut
- Timeline editing
- Applying transitions and effects
- Working with audio on the Edit page
- Mixing sound in Fairlight
- Adding Effects on the Fusion page
- Adding Primary color corrections and secondary adjustments
- Designing creative looks
- Delivering a final program
- Managing media and databases
It’s ideal for anyone new to DaVinci Resolve or for anyone who seeks to grasp the basic understanding of the 4 main tabs in the software: Color, Edit, Fusion & Fairlight; and how these work together.
The course includes the official Blackmagic Design online end-user exam. Participants will obtain certification from Blackmagic Design upon successfully passing the exam at the end of the course.
SPECIAL TRAINING BUNDLE
‘Introduction to DaVinci Resolve 15’ plus ‘Introduction to Colorist Strategies’
Sign up for both courses at a special bundle price of US$880