Imagineer has released mocha Pro 5.2 – a significant release with serious improvements, including added support for floating licenses, a new render license option (!), and even faster GPU planar tracking!
New in mocha Pro 5.2
- New Floating License Support: You can now run both the mocha Pro standalone and mocha Pro plug-in options off one floating license server.
- New Render License Option: A new Render License option allows users to render projects on a networked render farm or different workstation without taking up a full license.
- Improved GPU tracking performance: mocha’s planar tracking has been updated to take advantage of supported video card hardware for significantly faster motion tracking. OpenCL GPU tracking in mocha v5.2 is even faster and now supports 16 and 32 bit source images.
- New Apply Tracking Feature in After Effects Plug-in: You can now apply generated tracking data to other layers via the plug-in interface rather than exporting to the clipboard.
- Improvements & bug fixes: including improved Python scripting support, improved handling of larger, multi-layer projects and numerous plug-in fixes for Adobe, Avid and OFX.
Read more: http://www.imagineersystems.com/blog/major-new-point-release-mocha-pro-5-2/
“It will be a race against time.” – The White Queen
Software used : Autodesk Maya , Autodesk Flame , Arnold Renderer
For Just Like Fire, signature song for Disney’s new film, Alice Through The Looking Glass, director Dave Meyers of Zanmi Films and Strange Invention’s VFX Supe, Todd Sarsfield, teamed with Nice Shoes Creative Studio to immerse pop star, Pink, into the zany ‘Underworld’ as Alice.
Realizing a dreamlike sequence involving 18 versions of Pink atop a life-sized chessboard, as well as lush, digital gardens filled with flowers and trees, Nice Shoes Creative Studio’s Director of CG, Steve Parish, reveals how he and his team fearlessly took on Time to make standout surrealism happen in the striking music video.
Nice Shoes Creative Studio on Pink’s “Just Like Fire” from Autodesk Media and Entertainment on Vimeo.
“It’s about the shortest amount of time I can image having to achieve such a thing in. It was kind of insane, actually.”
Read more: http://area.autodesk.com/customer-stories/nice-shoes-on-just-like-fire-by-pink