INTERNATIONAL COLORIST ACADEMY CERTIFIED COURSES
INTRODUCTION TO COLORIST STRATEGIES
20 – 22 August 2018 | US$1,680
- A 3-day class based on the colour module within DaVinci Resolve 15, this introductory course is for anyone interested in the craft of the colorist.
- Ideal for editors, DPs, DITs, VFX artists and anyone with a desire to learn more about color grading.
ADVANCED COLOR WORKFLOWS
23 – 24 August 2018 | US$1,280
- A 2-day course based on the colour module within DaVinci Resolve 15, this advanced course builds on the knowledge acquired from Colorist Strategies and deals with topics like camera raw workflows, LUTs, working with animated shapes and keyframes, secondary grading with 3D keyers, advanced colorist techniques etc.
- Ideal for anyone wishing to widen and hone their colorists skills
LOOKS & MATCHING MASTERCLASS
25 – 26 August 2018 | US$1,280
- Attendees must have at least 1-year of color grading experience or have attended either and Introductory or Advanced course from the International Colorist Academy
- Using footage that represent different TV and film genres, with a variety of camera sources (Sony F3, Arri Alexa, BMD URSA etc), this 2-day, hands-on course explores the creation and matching of a range of ‘looks’. Student discussion and role playing is included and participants are encouraged to bring their own footage.
SPECIAL TRAINING BUNDLES
BUNDLE 1: ‘Introduction to DaVinci Resolve 15’ plus ‘Introduction to Colorist Strategies’
Sign up for both courses at a special bundle price of US$880
BUNDLE 2: ‘International Colorist Academy’ Bundle.
Save US$1,300 when you sign up for Introduction to Colorist Strategies’ plus
Advanced Color Workflows’ and/or ‘Looks & Matching Masterclass’
Singaporeans & Singapore Permanent Residents who qualify for the iMDA Talent Grant (Training) scheme may get up to 90% subsidy off the training fees for the following courses:
- Advanced Color Workflows
- Looks & Matching Masterclass
- ICA Bundle